Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

I Need Your Help

Hey, everyone, I get all kinds of personal emails from readers thanking me for various books or wanting to discuss something I've written. This is great and long may it continue.

However, usually the same sort of thing doesn't carry over onto sites where my books are sold online. A few endorsements help new readers find their way to what I've written and also to this website. It also encourages publishers to invest in publishing more things that I've authored and not just what I've done, but anything others have written that is in a similar vein. It's a matter of being able to connect with others when we have a common vision of our spiritual journey and Christ.

So it makes a big difference when you tell others something worked for you.

If you'd like to help out in this important area please go to Amazon.com, look up my name, find the book that helped you out, and tell others about it. It not only supports my writing. It supports the publishers in the USA, the UK, and CAN who print my books and print the writing of other less well-known writers. We are all trying to follow God with our pens and hearts and minds. We want to make a difference in people's lives and in the world. Help us do that. Help me do that.

Thanks! And God bless!

No comments: