Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

REVIEWS OF THE FACE OF HEAVEN

THAT THIS NATION UNDER GOD SHALL NOT PERISH FROM THE EARTH. "A powerful literary masterpiece. A brilliant novel, destined to become a classic." Diana Flowers, OTT "Pura's action-packed attention to military detail pulls the reader directly into the mechanics & the atrocities of a war that divided the nation." Publishers Weekly "I didn’t realise quite how enraptured I’d become with Lyndel and Nathaniel’s relationship until Lyndel went searching for Nathaniel after the battle of Gettysburg. I’m not going to deny it; there were tears in my eyes as Lyndel searched for her beau." Rachel Brand, Christian Manifesto

1 comment:

Linda Dianne Stowe said...

I haven't read it yet but it's the one out of the series but I intend to read it.I love this series.